Thursday

.... An Open Book ... An Unknown Script ....


Hii !!!! I am Shashank Singh Sirohi . I came to this world on Dec 15th in Karnal, Hrayana( North India) . I am a Sagittarius.
I dont want to be a millionaire but I want to live like one " , a typical phrase for people sharing my sunsign & this surely is a thing I want from my life .
I did my schooling from St. Francis's High School in Agra and then went to Singhania ,a school in Kanpur . Then went to Allahabad to get BTech Degree and finally here I am , currently in 4th sem of PGDM course.
As a kid i was really intrested in history n places ... that's when my interest in geography grew . I love travelling places and knowing other cultures . Love for sports is one of the many thing I have inherited from my father . I am really passionate about Tennis and I follow it religiously. But uptil now i have suffered a countless nos of injuries because of that. I like to watch movies (anything except love stories ) & documentaries (predominantly nature or mystery based ) . Not an avid reader , but I do read Times of India everyday on my notebook I am very very lazy & a hard core sleeper and a passionate smoker.I am straight forward person and frequently attracts conflicts. But I dont worry much .
Saggis do dream a lot . Even though I am more of a carefree and easygoing person , but I do get into the sad groove sometimes and thats when poetry comes handy.I I fantasize of steping into the shoes of Kiran Mazumdar someday though I am not doing anything right now which will get me closer to this dream . Who knows . .Well ,there are a lot more dreams and a lot more about me but let the script be unknown ....
cheers
shanky

3 comments:

  1. after reading this i have only one thing to say " wake up shanky "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a resident of Haryana, i can't see it to be spelled incorrectly. Please correct it...(Its Haryana not Hrayana)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aryee pata nahi hai ki spelling iski bachpan se hi kharab hai

    ReplyDelete